mitmproxy is an interactive, SSL-capable man-in-the-middle proxy for HTTP
with a console interface.
mitmdump is the command-line version of mitmproxy. Think tcpdump for HTTP.
libmproxy is the library that mitmproxy and mitmdump are built on.
Documentation, tutorials and distribution packages can be found on the
- Intercept HTTP requests and responses and modify them on the fly.
- Save complete HTTP conversations for later replay and analysis.
- Replay the client-side of an HTTP conversations.
- Replay HTTP responses of a previously recorded server.
- Reverse proxy mode to forward traffic to a specified server.
- Transparent proxy mode on OSX and Linux.
- Make scripted changes to HTTP traffic using Python.
- SSL certificates for interception are generated on the fly.
- And much, much more.